Check out this gorgeous barely used Custom 24 Fatback PRS guitar in MINT CONDITION! OHSC Included!
This is a rarer custom 24 because of its “Fatback” and Wood Library options! The fatback refers to the thickness of the body, where a typical Custom 24 is around 1” thick, and the fatback Custom 24 is around 1.25” thick. This helps create a thicker and more full bodied tone that is more similar to the McCarty PRS lineup! This guitar has never left my home and was actually bought brand new earlier this year.
• Mahogany Body, Carved Quilted Maple 10-Top
• Flamed Maple Neck, Pattern Thin Carve
• Ziricote Fingerboard with Wood Library Birds
• PRS 58/15 Treble and Bass Pickups
• Master Volume, Master Tone with Coil Split, 3-Way Toggle Switch
• Phase III Locking Tuners and Tremolo, Gold/Nickel Hybrid Hardware
• 1.6875” Nut Width
• 24 Medium Jumbo Nickel Frets
• 10-46 Gauge Strings
• 8 lbs
• Wood Library Black Paisley Hardshell Case with Case Candy
• Tremolo Bar